VariCAD 3D / 2D CAD software for mechanical engineering. VariCAD is compact, fast, easy to use, and provides everything necessary for mechanical design.
The program includes a standard part library with screws, nuts, bearings etc. Additionally, it offers many calculation modules for, e.g., springs, beam torsion, volume, mass and center of gravity.
VariCAD Viewer is a free viewer, convertor and printing software working with 2D DWG, DXF, 3D STEP and 3D/2D VariCAD file formats. VariCAD viewer allows you to convert DWG to DXF and vice-versa, convert STEP to 3D IGES or STL formats, print 2D DWG, DXF or VariCAD formats and use batch print or batch conversions. VariCAD viewer offers settings of 3D display methods (like light source or perspective). 3D display can be also exported into high-resolution bitmap file.
- 3D Modeling
- 2D Drawing and Editing
- Optional Support of Parameters
- Optional Support of Geometrical Constraints
- Shells Modeling, Pipelines, Wires
- Crash Tests (Interferences)
- 3D Assemblies and Groups
- Surface Development (Sheet Metal Unbending)
- Mechanical Part Libraries and Symbol Libraries
- Calculations of 3D Objects or 2D Sections
- BOM and Title Blocks
Version : VariCAD 2021 v2.04
Download – 118 mb