MVTec HALCON crack is the comprehensive standard software for machine vision with an integrated development environment (HDevelop) that is used worldwide. It enables cost savings and improved time to market. HALCON’s flexible architecture facilitates rapid development of any kind of machine vision application.
MVTec HALCON provides outstanding performance and a comprehensive support of multi-core platforms, special instruction sets like AVX2 and NEON, as well as GPU acceleration. It serves all industries, with a library used in hundreds of thousands of installations in all areas of imaging like blob analysis, morphology, matching, measuring, and identification. The software provides the latest state-of-the-art machine vision technologies, such as comprehensive 3D vision and deep learning algorithms.
The software secures your investment by supporting a wide range of operating systems and providing interfaces to hundreds of industrial cameras and frame grabbers, in particular by supporting standards like GenICam, GigE Vision, and USB3 Vision. By default, MVTec HALCON runs on Arm®-based embedded vision platforms. It can also be ported to various target platforms. Thus, the software is ideally suited for the use within embedded and customized systems.
- HALCON is your solution for the full range of applications in the field of machine vision
- Enabler of the Industrial Internet of Things (aka Industry 4.0)
- Large imaging library of more than 2,100 operators
- Integrated development environment (IDE) for machine vision: HDevelop
- Huge range of features including deep learning
- Easy programming in C, C++, C#, Python, and Visual Basic .NET
- Available for a multitude of platforms
- Support of multi-core and multiprocessor computers
- High performance through utilization of state-of-the-art instruction sets and GPU Acceleration
- Support of hundreds of industrial cameras, frame grabbers, and all common vision standards
MVTec HALCON Features
- Revolutionary software for 3D machine vision
- Matching to find even rotated or partly occluded objects
- Blob analysis with more than 50 shape and gray value features
- High-accuracy measuring
- Huge range of latest deep learning technologies
- Optical character recognition and verification (OCR/OCV)
- Arbitrarily shaped regions of interest (ROIs) for significant flexibility and speed
- Detection of lines, circles, and ellipses with an accuracy of up to 1/50 pixel
- Extremely fast morphology
- Color image processing and hyperspectral imaging
- Processing of extremely large images (more than 32k x 32k)
- Image sequence processing (e.g., for surveillance tasks)
- Accurate 3D camera calibration
Developer/source : www.mvtec.com
MVTec HALCON 20.11 Steady
Do you want to buy at a lower price?
Price : 150$
E-mail : email@example.com