Remote Desktop Manager (RDM) centralizes all remote connections on a single platform that is securely shared between users and across the entire team. With support for hundreds of integrated technologies – including multiple protocols and VPNs – along with built-in enterprise-grade password management tools, global and granular-level access controls, and robust mobile apps to complement desktop clients for Windows and Mac, RDM is a Swiss Army knife for remote access. RDM empowers IT departments to drive security, speed and productivity throughout the organization, while reducing inefficiency, cost and risk.
Remote Desktop Manager Features
- Securely centralize, manage and launch all your remote connections from a single platform.
- Store all your passwords and credentials in a secure and centralized vault or use existing password manager, such as KeePass and many others.
- Protect your connections from various security attacks and insider threats using a granular protection access control.
- Fully integrated features for teams, allowing easy sharing and user administration.
- Ease the administrative burden of managing permissions and accounts. Create templates to simplify management.
- Perform audits and generate customized reports based on specific criteria.
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 or 10
- Windows Server 2008 SP2, 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, 2012 R2 or 2016
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2
- 1 Ghz processor
- 512MB RAM
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- 500+ MB hard drive space
Software Version : Enterprise 2020.2.13.0
Size : 166 MB